Authorized Retailers in Ontario can only purchase legal cannabis products through OCS Wholesale. After you have received your license, you will be assigned a secure OCS B2B Portal Account and will be able to order from our wide assortment of cannabis products and accessories.
In order to set up an OCS B2B Portal Account, Authorized Retailers are required to provide the following information and documents. If you require assistance or have any questions regarding account setup, please submit them through the Contact Portal.
- ROL name must be listed as the insured
- The Certificate of Insurance must have the Cannabis Retail Store Authorization’s (“RSA”) complete address (the store address) on the Certificate of Insurance as an insured location
- The OCS must be added as an additional insured beneficiary and as a certificate holder.
- Please ensure the OCS name and address is written exactly as shown:
Ontario Cannabis Retail Corporation, doing business as Ontario Cannabis Store
200-4100 Yonge Street
Toronto, Ontario M2P 2B5
- The Certificate of Insurance must include the effective insurance date, which is on or before the day of the store’s first order.
- There must be an expiry date and the insurance cannot be expired by the first delivery date.
- The Certificate of Insurance must include Commercial General Liability Insurance of a minimum of 5 million dollars, per occurrence and include:
- personal and advertising liability
- employer’s liability
- products and completed operations
- non-owned automobile coverage
- severability of interests, and cross liability
- The Certificate of Insurance must include the following clause, exactly as shown below:
- “If the Commercial General Liability Policy(ies) identified above are cancelled or changed to reduce the coverage outlined on this Certificate during the period of coverage as stated herein, or if the policy(ies) will not be renewed, thirty (30) days prior written notice by registered mail will be given by the Insurer(s) to the Ontario Cannabis Retail Corporation operating as the Ontario Cannabis Store at the address provided for notice and communication in the Contract between the Insured and the Ontario Cannabis Store”
- The certificate must be signed by the broker or agent (typed names will not be accepted).
- All insurance coverage must be underwritten by reputable and financially creditworthy insurers.
- Insurers must have a financial strength rating of “A-“ or higher.
- Insurers must be licensed to operate in the Province of Ontario.
- ROL or RSA name: the void cheque, Bank Letter, or direct deposit form must match exactly to ROL or RSA or both names as an account title.
- The financial institution information: “Financial institution name, financial institution account number, transit number, and institution number” on the official financial institution document should match with the banking information on the OCS provided (refer to initial email) PAD agreement.
- The official financial institution document, other than a void cheque, must be signed, dated, and stamped by the bank. The date should be within 6 months.
- Void cheques must be pre-printed (not handwritten)
OCS Pre-Authorized Debit Agreement Requirements
- ROL name
- ROL number
- Current date (within 6 months)
- Address 1: It can be ROL or RSA address (must match exactly) or can be a personal home address or legal firm address, etc.
- Address 2: It is the address of the financial institution as per the void cheque or other official banking documents (should match exactly).
- The PAD agreement must have “Financial institution name, Financial institution account number, transit number, and institution number” and this information must match with the void cheque/ official financial institution document.
- The PAD agreement must be signed by the authorized signatory and signatures are digitally verified. (Typed names will not be accepted)
Please note: Insurance and banking inaccuracies can cause delays in setting up an OCS account and placing an initial order.